Monday, March 12, 2018

I was there page 12

I was there page 12 by ric Gustafson


It was seven in the evening on Wednesday April 5. Because it was evening, I was at the Roman bath house. One of my men approached me.
" Flavius Sir". He put his hand over his heart. " I have new information on Jesus of Nazareth".
" Yes". I stood up and dried myself off with a towel.
" He confronted the priests". The young soldier smiled. " He called them a brood of vipers".
" Really". I put on a robe handed to me by a slave.
" I think his days are numbered".
I scratched my chin. " And why do you think that?".
He smiled. " He causes trouble by kicking out merchants and money changers out of the temple".
I grinned. " That's true he did".
" He won't get away from calling the Pharisees a brood of vipers".
" That's true". I sighed. " Caiaphas won't stand for it".
" Do you want me to keep tabs on him?".
I grinned again. " Yes".


research help: ' The soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: