Friday, March 23, 2018

I was there page 19

I was there page 19 by ric Gustafson


Jesus stared at Pilate. " You have said so".
Pilate thought about that answer for a moment.
" Is that your own idea or did others talk to you about me".
" Am I a Jew?". Pilate frowned. " Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me". He looked closely at Jesus. " What is it you have done?".
" My kingdom is not of this world". His voice hesitated. " If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest". He stared at Pilate. " My kingdom is from another place".
Pilate heard the word kingdom. " You are a king then?".
" You say that I am a king". His voice hesitated. " The reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth".
Pilate shrugged his shoulders. " What is truth?".


research help: ' The Soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: