Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I was there page 13

I was there page 13 by ric Gustafson


It was one in the morning on Thurs April 6. I had just woken up from a bad dream. I fell back asleep until five thirty. It was a normal morning with breakfast. The rain had finally stopped. Today was the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. It was the day to slaughter the Passover lamb. I had heard that Timaeus had gone before Herod complaining about this Jesus disrupting his merchant business.
Herod had been hearing about this Jesus's activities. He was from his jurisdiction. His desire to meet this Jesus was becoming greater and greater. I had spoken to the head tax collector. This Jesus had not opposed paying taxes to Caesar. He also had not publicly spoken against him. I thanked him for his help catching a murderer named Barabbas. He had killed two of my men. He was going to get his due tomorrow at the Skull.


research help: ' The Soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: