Friday, March 31, 2017

the miracle on Titanic page 31

the miracle on Titanic page 31 by ric Gustafson

Sun April 14  1912   10:10 am

Reverend Rossup entered the first class dining room. He noticed David and Charlene sitting at one of the tables. " Good morning to the two of you".
" Reverend" Charlene replied as she held tightly onto one of David's arms. " David would like to ask you something".
He turned toward the young man. " What did you want to ask me?".
" Reverend Rossup". His voice hesitated. " After the service ends, I want to give my life to Jesus".
The Reverend smiled. " It will be an honor to witness that".
The ship's orchestra provided the music. Captain Smith had everyone sing a hymn of the Sea.
After the service, David knelt next to Charlene and Reverend Rossup.
" David, just simply say Lord please come into my life".
" Lord, please come into my life".
" Lord, I give you my life please make it your own".
" Lord, I give you my life please make it your own".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward".
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward".
" Amen".
" Amen".
David looked up at Charlene. Tears were running down his face.


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: