Sunday, March 19, 2017

666 Landmine Plaza page 7

666 Landmine Plaza page 7 by ric Gustafson


Compromise left the room.
Another man in red entered and sat down. " Hello, my name is Disappointment".
" I'm Regis Monroe". He picked up his file from the floor. He handed it to the man. " Here's my file".
The man in red quickly glanced through it. " I see that you are a Christian".
Regis smiled. " I am".
The man frowned. " Do you already know me?".
Regis grinned. " I do".
" What do you know?".
" You try to make me focus on the negative aspects of my life".
Disappointment hit a fist on the desk. " That is not true".
" You try to keep me from praying and make me feel depressed". Then Regis smiled. " But I know how to defeat you".
" How".
Regis grinned. " I'm going to have hope and know that God has a plan for my life".
Disappointment stood up. He threw Regis's file against a nearby wall. " You have two interviewers left to go".


research help: ' Landmines in the path of the believer' by Charles F Stanley


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: