Wednesday, March 15, 2017

666 Landmine Plaza page 4

666 Landmine Plaza page 4 by ric Gustafson


Jealousy and Envy left the room.
Another man dressed in red entered the room. " Hello my name is Insecurity".
" My name is Regis Monroe".
Insecurity opened Regis's file. He studied it and then put it on the desk. " Do you know a lot about me?".
Regis grinned. " As a Christian, yes I do".
" What do you know about me?".
Regis stared at the man in red. " You try to convince me that I cannot do anything well".
Insecurity frowned. " That is not true".
" You try to make me feel insecure about myself".
Insecurity's voice got louder. " No I don't".
" You try to threaten me and throw me off balance".
Insecurity began to yell. " That is false".
Regis smiled. " God has shown me what to do with you".
" And what is that?".
Regis smiled again. " I set my focus on Jesus and I will receive the victory".
Insecurity threw Regis's file on the floor. " Please wait for the next interviewer".


research help: ' Landmines in the path of the believer' by Charles F Stanley


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: