Tuesday, March 21, 2017

666 Landmine Plaza page 8

666 Landmine Plaza page 8 by ric Gustafson


Disappointment left the room.
Another man in red walked in. He sat down and opened Regis's file. " Hello, my name is Fear".
" I'm Regis Monroe". His voice hesitated. " I know you".
Fear closed the file. " You do?".
" Yes, you try to prevent me from experiencing the blessings of God".
Fear frowned. " Well, that is not true".
" You try to divide my mind and give me a poor self image".
Fear threw Regis's file on the desk. " I do not!".
Regis smiled. " But I know how to defeat you".
" You do". Fear gave a scary grin. " How".
" I will not fear".
Fear frowned again. " Why?".
" God has chosen me to fulfill his will".
" Fine". He threw Regis's file at a nearby wall. " Wait for the last interviewer".


research help: ' Landmines in the path of the believer' by Charles F Stanley


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: