Wednesday, March 22, 2017

666 Landmine Plaza page 9

666 Landmine Plaza page 9 by ric Gustafson


Fear walked out of the room.
Another man in red walked in. He picked up Regis's file and began to skim through it. " I see that you are a believer". He grinned. " My name is Slothfulness".
" My name is Regis Monroe".
The man in red closed the file. " I am the last interviewer you are going to see today".
Regis smiled. " As a Christian, I know all about you".
" You do".
" You try to rob me of my purpose and motivation".
Slothfulness raised his voice. " Now why would I do that for?".
" You try to get me to procrastinate and be lazy".
Slothfulness yelled. " That is not true".
Regis grinned. " But I know how to defeat you".
The man in red stared at Regis. " How?".
" God has created me for a purpose". Regis cleared his throat. " He is my only source of victory".
" I've heard enough". He stood up and began to scream. " Follow me".
Regis picked up his file. They left the room.


research help: ' Landmines in the path of the believer' by Charles F Stanley


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: