Monday, March 13, 2017

666 Landmine Plaza page 3

666 Landmine Plaza page 3 by ric Gustafson


Pride walked out.
Another man in red walked in and sat down. " Hello, I'm Jealousy and Envy".
" I am Regis Monroe".
He opened Regis's file. " I see that you are a believer".
" Yes, I am".
Jealousy and Envy smiled. " Do you know a lot about me?".
Regis grinned. " As a matter of fact, I do".
" And what is that?".
" You are very harmful to my faith". His voice hesitated. " And you try to prevent me from enjoying God's blessings".
The man in red frowned. " That is not true".
" You try to trap me and tempt me".
Anger came to Jealousy and Envy's face. " That is not true".
" You use cynicism, anger and bitterness to try to trap me".
He yelled at Regis. " That is not true".
Regis then smiled. " But I know how to get rid of you".
" How?".
" I surrender my feelings to God and allow him to change my attitude toward others".
Jealousy and Envy slammed the file on the desk. " Wait for the next interviewer".


research help: ' Landmines in the path of the believer' by Charles F Stanley


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: