Saturday, March 18, 2017

666 Landmine Plaza page 6

666 Landmine Plaza page 6 by ric Gustafson


Compromise left the room.
Another man in red entered. He picked up Regis's file and then sat down at the desk. " Hello, my name is Unforgiveness".
" I am Regis Monroe".
He opened Regis's file. " I see on here that you are a believer".
" Yes, I am".
" Mr Monroe, do you know who I am?".
Regis sighed. " Yes, I do".
" What do you know about me?".
" You try to get me not to forgive someone".
The man in red frowned. " That is not true".
" You try to keep me from being the person God wants me to be".
Unforgiveness's face got red. " You do not know what you are talking about".
" But". Regis's voice hesitated. " I know how to defeat you".
" How".
" By praying".
The man in red frowned. " That's disgusting".
Regis smiled. " And then I will receive joy and peace".
Unforgiveness threw Regis's file against a wall. " Please wait for the next interviewer".


research help: ' Landmines in the path of the believer' by Charles F Stanley


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: