Friday, March 17, 2017

666 Landmine Plaza page 5

666 Landmine Plaza page 5 by ric Gustafson


Insecurity left the room.
Another man in red entered. He sat down at the desk. " Hello, my name is Compromise".
" I'm Regis Monroe".
He opened Regis's file. " You are a believer".
Regis grinned. " Yes, I am".
Compromise smiled and closed the file. " So you already know about me?".
" Because I am a Christian". Regis's voice hesitated. " Yes".
" What do you know?".
" You quietly put landmines in my path and tempt me until I give in".
Compromise frowned. " I do not".
" You quietly lead me away from God and to destruction".
Compromise gave Regis a stern look. " That is not true".
" You try to weaken my character and lead me away from God's Word".
Compromise stood up and threw Regis's file on top of the desk. " Please wait for the next interviewer".


research help: ' Landmines in the path of the believer' by Charles F Stanley


Happy Lent. Love Ric

No comments: