Friday, February 28, 2014

I'll Have A Cup page 3

I'll Have A Cup page 3 by ric gustafson


Francine opened the glass cabinet and took out a colorful cup. She handed it to Davis. " This cup is called the Cup of Life".
He studied it closely. " Why is it called the Cup of Life?".
She smiled as she took it back and held it tight. " This cup reminds me of God's constant presence in my life".
Darlene took the cup. " I want to feel that too".
" This cup also shows me spiritual boundaries that I need to maintain".
Davis took the cup from Darlene. " This cup is beautiful".
" That cup also shows me how thirsty I am for God".
Darlene frowned. " Thirsty for God".
" I need to be thirsty for peace of mind, accepting others, wisdom to make good decisions and choices in life". Francine took the cup and put it back in the case. " Do you have time to look at another one?".
Davis glanced at his watch. " Sure".


research help: ' The Cup Of Our Life' by Joyce Rupp


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: