Monday, February 24, 2014

I'll Have A Cup page 2

I'll Have A Cup page 2 by ric gustafson


Davis opened the door and they walked into a quiet and sparse coffee area. He turned to his right and saw the plaque. He walked over and pointed toward it. " This plaque talks about the ' Blessing of the Cup'".
Darlene walked up to the quiet counter and rang the bell that was by the cash register.
A middleaged woman came out from behind a swinging door. " May I help you?".
" Yes". She smiled at the woman. " My husband and I are interested in a cup of coffee".
Francine McGee pointed toward a glass display case that was on a far wall. " I have many cups but sorry no coffee".
Davis walked over. " We assumed this was a coffee shop based on your sign".
She walked over to the case. " If you have a minute, I'll show you my beautiful cups".
He glanced at his watch. " Yes, we have time".


research help: ' The Cup of our Life' by Joyce Rupp


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: