Thursday, June 14, 2012

the story of Sarai page 8

the story of Sarai page 8 by ric gustafson


Sarai stood next to the camel as Abram tried to help her get on it. " Put your right hand on it's back and the other on my shoulder". Slowly, she got on and Abram helped the animal to rise and stand up. " See, I told you you could do it".
Sarai kept up with the caravan as it moved past the city's entrance and then started moving south and west. As they rode, Sarai noticed Lot and his wife approach on their camels. Melah looked as if she was not feeling well being with child on a camel.
Later that night, Abram walked over to his wife as she rested near a campfire. " How was your first camel ride?".
" The ride was one I will not forget".
" My husband, Lot does not treat his wife the way you treat me".
" Does he mistreat her?".
" No, I don't think so".
" I'll have a talk with him".


research help: ' Sarai' by Jill Eileen Smith


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: