Wednesday, June 5, 2024

come and see page 9

 come and see page 9 by ric gustafson


The demon possessed man ran up to Thomas and Matthew. To their surprise, Mary Magdeline approached the man. 
She put out a hand. " Stop!".
The man sneered. " Lilith?".
Mary leveled her eyes. " I don't answer to that name".
" My name is Belial". He hissed at Mary. " I am the fifth knight of Legion". He jumped on Simon the Zealot. He began to choke him.
Jesus ran up to him. " Out! Out of him".
The man's body got rigid. He began to gag. Then he began to sob.
Jesus helped him up. " What is your name?".
" Caleb".
Jesus helped Simon the Zealot to his feet. " Are you ok Simon son of Zebulon?".
" How do you know my name?".
Jesus smiled. " I healed your brother in Jerusalem".


research help: ' The Chosen Come and See' by Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: