Sunday, June 9, 2024

come and see page 10

 come and see page 10 by ric gustafson


Philip frowned at Jesus. " The Baptizer was taken into custody".
Jesus sighed. " Where is he?".
" Herod's most blockaded prison".
Jesus's mother walked in. She was followed by another female.
Jesus smiled. " Mary and Mary". Jesus's mother left the tent.
Mary Magdeline began to cry. " I'm sorry I left teacher".
Jesus began to think about his cousin. A tear came to his eye.
" I'm so ashamed". She hung her head. " You redeemed me".
Jesus wiped the tear from his eye. " It's good to have you back".
" I owe you everything".
" Mary, you don't owe me anything". Jesus smiled. " I have always loved you".
Mary began to cry again. " How can I repay you?".
" My Father and I just want your heart".
" I can't".
" Mary, I have already forgiven you". Jesus embraced her. " It's forgotten".


research help: ' The Chosen Come and See' by Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: