Wednesday, October 11, 2023

the Great Oz page 29

 the Great Oz page 29 by ric gustafson


From the balcony of the Throne Room, Oscar let the crowd see the large green head. " This hologram will be the way you can speak to me from now on".
" I am no longer Oscar Diggs". He smiled. " I am now the Wizard of Oz".
The crowd cheered.
Finley, China Girl and Glinda were now standing next to the Wizard.
" And now some gifts".
The Wizard turned to Finley. " My gift to you is priceless". He shook the monkey's hand. " My friendship".
The Wizard turned to China Girl. " Your gift is also priceless". He held out his arms. " A family". Smiling, China Girl jumped into the Wizard's arms.
Glinda frowned. " I'm sure there is no gift for me".
The Wizard smiled. " I've saved the best for last".
Glinda smiled. " And what gift is that Wizard?".
The Wizard reached over and kissed her.
Finley, China Girl and the crowd cheered.

The End


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Mitchell Kapner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: