Friday, October 20, 2023

Promises and Prayers: I Peter 5: 6-7

 Promises and Prayers: I Peter 5: 6-7 by ric gustafson


We are an anxious generation. We have more information than we can handle. So much we have anxiety and fear. When life gets too tough, Jesus is there as our Good Shepherd. God loves us and wants the best for us. God sent his only Son so we can have eternal life. Jesus is constant he never leaves us. We can go to Jesus in prayer. God loves us always. That is his promise. That is our prayer.
Dear Jesus, sometimes my problems are too big for me. They are never too big for you. I turn my anxiety and fears to you. I trust you Jesus I love you today and always. Love Ric


research help: ' 365 promises and prayers for dealing with anxiety and fear' by Smith Freeman Publishing


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: