Thursday, November 2, 2017

Lydia page 7

Lydia page 7 by ric Gustafson


Lydia stared at her father as he blinked in the sun. His feet were still in chains. She assumed that he was blinking because he had been in a dark cell.
" Father, I could not find Jason or Dione".
" It was Dione who brought the charge against me". He sighed. " She charged me with theft".
She gave him a puzzled stare. " Theft?".
" I heard from a guard that she wants my workshop".
" Father, how can she do that?".
" She gave me a lot of documents to sign". He sighed again. " She must of made me sign a dishonest transaction document".
She put her arms around him. " Father, what does that mean?".
" My workshop could be divided between her and Rome".
" I will find Jason". She hugged her father. " He will fix everything".


research help: ' Bread of Angels' by Tessa Afshar


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: