Thursday, November 23, 2017

Day 27,376 page 3

Day 27,376 page 3 by ric Gustafson


Ricco sat down. He began to eat from a plastic plate. " Great party Grandpa".
David noticed the young stranger filling a plate with nuts, mints and fresh fruit. He noticed that the young man wore a ball cap that said ' Heaven'. David watched as he put the plate on a table and then walk over to the punch bowl. David followed him.
The young man smiled as he poured himself some punch. " Nice birthday party".
" Thank you" He shook his hand. " I don't think we've met".
" Oh I'm sorry". He shook David's hand. " My name is Pierre".
" Are you a friend of someone in my family?".
" No". Pierre grinned. " Actually I came to the party for a specific reason".
" And what is that?".
" To take you home".


research help:  original story


Happy Thanksgiving. Love Ric

No comments: