Monday, June 20, 2016

the parade crasher page 4

the parade crasher page 4 by ric Gustafson


I said to Jesus " Rabbi, I want to see". I felt warm hands on my eyes. And then I felt warm heat on them.
Jesus took his hands away. " Open them".
I slowly opened them. The warmth of the noon sun made me close them right away. I opened them again. I noticed a young bearded man giving me a big smile.
" Praise God" I yelled. I looked to my side to see Tila and Mita waving at me.
Jesus looked at me. " Go, your faith has healed you". He turned and began to walk away with his followers.
I followed Jesus out of the city entrance singing praises at the top of my lungs. Goodbye Jericho, my life had changed forever.

The End


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: