Saturday, June 18, 2016

the parade crasher page 2

the parade crasher page 2 by ric Gustafson


I could tell by the voices going by me that something grand and unusual was approaching. I heard people jumping, shouting and running by me. " What's going on Mita?".
" I don't know" she replied. I heard people coming up to her fruit cart.
" What's going on Tila?". I wiped the noon day sweat from my forehead.
" I've been hearing from customers that the Rabbi from Galilee and his followers are trying to get through town".
" Who's the Rabbi from Galilee?".
" I've heard he's performed miracles and preaches that the Kingdom of God is at hand".
I heard people shouting and voices getting closer.
Then I heard Tila shout. " He's coming".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: