Friday, April 12, 2013

No Time chapter 1 page 3

No Time chapter 1 page 3 by ric gustafson


Father Time walked out from behind the black curtain. " I can repair your watch but it will take me a few hours".
" A few hours!" Bryson replied loudly. " Because of my job, I need it as soon as possible".
" I understand". He looked at the young man with compassion. " In the meantime, I was wondering if you could do me a favor".
" What's that?".
" Our company car broke down and Jessica needs a lift to deliver a watch to a customer".
" What's the address?".
Father Time wrote on a piece of scratch paper and then handed it to Bryson. " 112 North 157th St".
Jessica smiled at Bryson. " I would appreciate the lift".
" Ok".


research help: ' The Timekeeper' by Mitch Albom


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: