Saturday, April 27, 2013

me and my 2014 Corvette Stingray page 1

me and my 2014 Corvette Stingray page 1 by ric gustafson


Gloria Moneyside sat down at the large kitchen table with a checkbook and a cup of coffee. She opened the checkbook and frowned as she began to balance their monthly budget.
" Hi honey" Horace Moneyside said as he sat down with a brochure. " What are you doing?".
" Balancing our monthly budget".
He put the brochure next to her coffee cup.
" Remember when I mentioned that I had always wanted a Corvette Stingray".
" I remember you saying that before you lost your job last month".
" Can we go to the local GM event and see the new Corvette Stingray that goes on sale this summer".
" If you promise to sit down with me and go over our monthly budget".
" Sure".


research help: an Omaha World Herald article


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: