Tuesday, April 16, 2013

4343 Tulip Lane page 1

4343 Tulip Lane page 1 by ric gustafson


Peter, Phillip and the other apostles became silent and sad to the point where the room became silent.
Jesus looked at them all with affection and love. " My little children I will be with you only a little while, where I go you cannot come".
All of them were perplexed at what he was saying.
" A new commandment I give you that you love one another as I have loved you". " Do not let your heart be troubled you have faith in God, have faith in me also".
Jesus knew their troubled hearts. " In my Father's house are many rooms, if it were not so I would not have told you". " I am going for the purpose of preparing a place for you".
The apostles began to smile and grin at each other.
" And after I have prepared a place for you, I will come back to take you home with me". " Of course you know the way I am going".
Thomas stared at Jesus. " Lord, we do not know where you are going?". " How do we know the way?".
Jesus smiled at Thomas. " I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the Father except through me".


research help: ' The Day Christ Died' by Jim Bishop


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: