Tuesday, April 23, 2013

4343 Tulip Lane page 4

4343 Tulip Lane page 4 by ric gustafson


Roger was biking down Tulip Lane and noticed an Open House sign in front of 4343. He got off his bike, locked it up and walked through an open front door. The front foyer area was decked out in red and white balloons and a large banner that said ' Just Opened'.
" Hello Roger" said a young man who wore a dark beard and had a big smile. He walked over and shook his hand. " I've been waiting for you".
In shock, Roger stared at the young man. " How did you know I was coming?".
The young man pointed around the foyer. " Welcome to my house".
" How did you know my name was Roger?".
" I've been waiting for you". He opened a blue colored register. " See your room is ready for you".
" My room?".
The young man smiled. " I've been preparing a room for you for a long time now".
" You have?".
" Would you like to see it?".
Roger thought about his wife and his life. " Yes, I'm ready".
He and the young man walked upstairs.

The End


research help: ' The Day Christ Died' by Jim Bishop


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: