Monday, April 8, 2013

a mustard seed page 2

a mustard seed page 2 by ric gustafson


Homer opened his locker and put in his science textbook. He noticed a friend. " Hi Rog".
" Hi Homer". He took out a math book out of his locker and closed the door.
" Rog, will you help me with a school project that I started?".
" Sure, what's that?".
" I'm starting a Cans for the Homeless campaign" he said as he closed his locker. " I sure could use your help".
" Sure". They began to walk down the hallway. " You sure are passionate about it".
" Ever since I was young and saw that sad man looking into that dumpster for something to eat".
" Yes I'll help you". He opened a door to walk into class. " I'll recruit some of my friends to help also".


research help: a Pastor Tyler sermon


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: