Tuesday, March 5, 2013

the miracle on Titanic page 2

the miracle on Titanic page 2 by ric gustafson


Charlene Moton held the strange envelope in her hand.
" Open it" her friend Martha Clarke said with wide eyes. " Before I have to get to my next class".
She opened it and took out a sheet of paper with an insignia at the top.
" The Titanic" her friend gushed as she almost fell off the steel bench they were sitting on. " You're going back home on the Titanic".
Charlene blushed. " I wasn't sure which ship they had booked for me".
" I envy you" she said as she toyed with her bright red hair. " I heard first class passage is very expensive on that ship".
" Remember my father does own his own construction company".
" I need to get to class". She looked at the fancy envelope. " What else is in there?".
" My itinerary and my ticket".
" I envy you" she said as she stood up and hugged her friend. " Are you going alone?".
" No, my brother is going with me".


research help: ' Queen of the Waves' by Janice Thompson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: