Tuesday, March 12, 2013

the end of days: rapture page 4

the end of days: rapture page 4 by ric gustafson


Rory walked into his mother's hospital room and saw her sitting up in the bed. " Good morning mother". He smiled at her and gave her a peck on the cheek. " How are you feeling?".
" Better". She bit into a slice of white toast. " My headache and the throbbing are gone".
" Guess who's room is just two doors down?".
" Who?".
He turned on the TV with the remote. " My new boss Jim Harris and his wife".
" Why are they here?".
" Their son vanished yesterday" he said in a hushed voice. " Just like my father did".
As Emily kept eating, they watched the chaos that was unfolding all over the world.
" Rory, I don't understand what you see in that Carlo Simpato".
" He's trying to keep the world together after what happened yesterday".
" Son, our bible study group has been studying the book of Revelation".
He looked at his mother with anger in his eyes. " So".
" I believe that what happened yesterday was predicted in the bible and is called the Rapture".
" I don't want to hear about it" he retorted. " How could a loving God take my father away like that".


research help: original story and ' Left Behind' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: