Tuesday, March 12, 2013

betrayer page 4

betrayer page 4 by ric gustafson


" Come with me Judas" Mother said as she picked up our water jar. " I need help getting water".
Joshua smiled because it meant that he did not have to go.
We walked out into the narrow alley. " Mother, why do I have to go with you?".
" Because I need help and your brother helped me the last time".
We went through the city gate and as we neared the spring, I began to hear rumbling thunder. It started at the city gate. I turned toward Mother. " Romans!".
I hear screams and an alarm from the gatehouse. A woman ran by me screaming" do not go back into the city".
Mother began screaming " My husband and son".
We ran away from the city and into the hills and hid in a cave.


research help: ' Iscariot' by Tosca Lee


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: