Saturday, April 9, 2011

the spider and the fly part 4

the spider and the fly part 4 by ric gustafson.


" Do you care about me Samson?" Jennifer asked with a sad look on her face. " Please tell me another myth".
" My mom said that if you were to tie me up with new ropes that had never been used, my strength would leave me".
One night over at Samson's parents house, Samson fell asleep as he and Jennifer were studying for school. She took some new ropes out of her backpack and bound Samson tightly. She shook Samson awake. " Samson, somebody's about to attack me".
Samson woke up. " What's going on" he said as he stood up and the ropes literally came off as if they were never on.
One day, they were walking through a park.
" I'm so mad at you Samson".
" Why!" asked a perplexed Samson.
" Because you keep lying to me" replied Jennifer. " I'm just about ready to break up with you".
" I want to keep seeing you, so I'll tell you another myth".
" What's that".
" If you put seven braids of my long hair onto a loom tightly, I will become weak and helpless".
Samson and Jennifer were studying late one night and Samson fell asleep.
Jennifer brought in a loom and put seven braids of Samson's hair in it. She shook Samson awake and screamed " Samson wake up, somebody's here to harm me".
Samson woke up. " Where are they?" he said loudly as he quickly stood up. Samson's long hair came out very quickly from the loom.




Everyone take care. Love Ric.

No comments: