Friday, January 14, 2022

whom do you serve? page 4

 whom do you serve page 4 by ric gustafson


Pastor Roberts was sitting at his desk in his office. He was studying his bible. He was looking at certain books of the New Testament. Lately, he had been studying Galatians, Ephesians and Colossians. At one point, he looked up toward heaven.
" God". He looked up. " I wish someone like the Apostle Paul could come and help me with this church". He looked up toward heaven again. " God, I love you and this church so much".
He yawned and closed his bible. " Please send me someone who could help me".
Just then, peace washed over him. " Thank you Jesus".
He turned off his desk light. He walked out of the room. He walked past the church secretary. " Rachelle, if you need me". He smiled. " I'll be at home".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: