Monday, January 24, 2022

a town called Judgment page 3

 a town called Judgment page 3 by ric gustafson


Louis walked past the spare bedroom. He stopped. He heard a strange noise. He knocked. 
" Come in".
Louis walked in to see Homer crouching in front of the wooden dresser. Something was on top.
" Oh I'm sorry". Homer looked up. " I hope I wasn't bothering you".
" I heard a strange noise".
" That's just me chanting".
Louis noticed the strange statue on top of the dresser. " Homer, what is that?".
" It's a golden calf statue".
" Why are you chanting in front of that?".
" It's a symbol of whom I serve". Homer smiled. " It's a long story".
" I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go into town with me".
" Sure".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: