Saturday, January 1, 2022

the stranger who came to town page 15

 the stranger who came to town page 15 by ric gustafson


" From what I hear". Sheriff Jones sighed. " Mr Tang was at all three robberies".
Clarice frowned. " How do you know he did that?".
" I'm going to bring him in for questioning".
Clarice began to yell. " It can't be him"
Josh looked at his girlfriend. " How do you it's not him".
" He healed me". She showed them her arm. " He's done good things for this town".
" Clarice, I just want to talk to him".
" He healed Mrs Langford's shoulder".
" We have not trusted Mr Tang since he's been here".
" I don't believe any of you".
Josh began to plead. " Clarice, try to understand".
" Josh, I can't stay". She ran out of the sanctuary.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: