Thursday, February 25, 2021

Malchus page 3

 Malchus page 3 by ric gustafson


Malchus tried to quietly walk past the meeting room.
" Malchus, come here".
He walked into the room. He saw his master talking to a tall man. He was the captain of the temple guard.
" You are back from taking care of my chariot horses".
" Yes Master".
" A den of thieves". Caiaphas banged a fist on a nearby table. " Jonathon, he called my temple a den of thieves".
" Sire, next time we will catch him".
" How could you have let him go?".
" Sire, by the time I arrived with my men". His voice hesitated. " He had already disappeared into the crowd".
He pointed a finger at the son of Annas. " There will not be a next time".
He turned to his young slave. " I want you to go to the temple tomorrow". He frowned. " I want to make sure this type of incident never happens again".
" Yes Master".


research help: ' Malchus' by W. G. Griffiths


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: