Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Lazarus page 11

 Lazarus page 11 by ric gustafson


One day, Lazarus was visiting Jesus and Nicodemus.
A Pharisee approached. " You are trying to become famous and popular".
" I am not seeking glory for myself". He stared at the man. " My Father is the one who glorifies me".
Just then, Nicodemus was called away for a Sanhedrin meeting. He asked Lazarus to join him.
When they reached the Chamber of Hewn Stone, Lazarus noticed Peniel the blind beggar boy. He was standing in front of the religious leaders.
He was not blind any longer.
" A man put mud on my eyes". The boy smiled. " I washed and now I see".
Nicodemus walked up to Peniel. " Was it Jesus of Nazareth who healed you?".
The boy smiled. He nodded his head. " He must be a prophet".
A Pharisee screamed. " He's a sorcerer".
Later, Peniel the blind beggar boy became Peniel the scribe.


research help: ' When Jesus Wept' by Bodie and Brock Thoene


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: