Sunday, April 20, 2014

the two suitors of Zoie Malone page 5

the two suitors of Zoie Malone page 5 by ric gustafson


David and Roger sat down as Mr Fredrickson took his seat. " Ok, it looks like everyone is here".
" David, were you able to talk to her?".
" No". He frowned at his friend. " I was going to when this big guy with red hair walked in".
" That must of been Red Mascall from Finance".
" Can I have it quiet please?" he said as he looked at David and Roger. " What I'm about to say is very important". He smiled. " I'm going to retire in six weeks".
David snickered. " What are you going to do in retirement Mr Fredrickson?".
" Actually, I'm moving back to my hometown" he said with a grin. " I bought the local bowling alley so I will be busy".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: