Friday, April 25, 2014

the shopping list page 2

the shopping list page 2 by ric gustafson


Barbara put a bag of salad into the cart. " Why do you want to go to that atheist church anyway?".
Missy glanced at her shopping list. " I need to find bottled water".
They went into the juice aisle. She saw the bottled water on the left. " When I drank that Ginormous Juice at the store, I noticed warmth in my lower back".
" And you think the juice did that?".
She put a case of the bottled water into the cart. " I don't know, all I know is that my back immediately felt better". She glanced at the list. " We need steak next".
" I think it's at the back of the store".
Missy found the meat section.
" I thought you were going to the New Year's Eve service".
Missy put a package of steak into the cart.
" I really would like you to go with me".
Barbara looked at the list. " That's all you have on your list".
Missy smiled. " Let's go".
They walked toward the checkout line.



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: