Sunday, April 20, 2014

the Pearly Gates Processing Center page 1

the Pearly Gates Processing Center page 1 by ric gustafson


Dismas walked up to the angel who was stamping papers on a desk. " Have a seat".
" Thank you". He sat down in an open chair. " I'm not sure why I am here".
" Do you remember where you were last?".
" Yes, I was being executed on a cross". He hesitated. " I was losing consciousness".
" Then what happened?".
" I could hear my friend Gestas criticizing the man between us".
" What did you do?".
" I told him that this man was innocent and had done no wrong".
" Then what did you do?".
" I turned my head and simply asked him to remember me when he comes into his kingdom".
" Then what happened?".
" He softly replied and here I am".
" Can you tell me what led to the point where you were on the cross?".
Dismas grinned and thought for a moment. " Sure".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: