Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lent 2014 day 30

Lent 2014 day 30 by ric gustafson


Luke 18:16- ' Allow the children to come to me. Don't forbid them because God's kingdom belongs to people like these children'.


Babies are helpless and dependent. The disciples in this story tried to send the children away. The parents of these children were trying to ask for blessings for their infants.
The kingdom of heaven is a gift. Jesus is not impressed by our titles and accomplishments. Jesus wants us just as we are his little children.
We cannot give God  anything more than our hearts. He has given us everything so what can we give him in return?. Before God we are helpless infants. We can only give him our love and devotion.
I pray that I can give God the one thing that I can offer him, my heart.


research help: ' The Sanctuary For Lent' by Sue Mink


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: