Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lazarus and Mr Tucker page 4

Lazarus and Mr Tucker page 4 by ric gustafson


Fred Jones walked up to the security booth and watched as Gordon opened the gate to let him in. He glanced over to see that the old man was not sitting by the gate. " Good morning Gordon".
" Morning Mr Jones".
" Gordon, what happened to the old man?".
" It was the strangest thing" the security guard said as he opened the gate to let a car in. " I clocked in and then walked toward the booth".
" What happened?".
" I glanced over and noticed that the old man had slumped over".
" Then what did you do?".
" I called 911 and then rushed over and then tried to revive him".
" Were you able to?".
" No, he died in my arms" Gordon said as tears began to form in his eyes. " Then the strangest thing happened".
" What was that Gordon?".
" As he died in my arms, I thought I heard angels singing".



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: