Sunday, December 11, 2011

welcome to the spiritual armor store page 1

welcome to the spiritual armor store page 1 by ric gustafson.


Bruce Wilson yawned as he watched his wife walk into the candle store. ' I hate shopping' he thought as people were rushing around in their Christmas shopping quest. He hated shopping in general and would rather be home watching football. He watched in amazement as she quickly came back out.
" I did not see anything interesting".
As they walked through the mall, in frustration Bruce shook his head. " I forgot I need a new suit for the out of town conference".
"Hopefully there is a men's clothing store in this mall".
They reached the end of the mall and then Irene stopped. She turned to her left. " This store looks like a men's clothing store".
The sign above the door simply said ' The Spiritual Armor Store".



I pray that everyone has a great Sunday. Love Ric.

No comments: