Sunday, December 18, 2011

the Fall page 6

the Fall page 6 by ric gustafson.


For a long time, Lucifer worked on the Creation music and only his friend Serus saw him. He conferred with the Elders as it progressed.
One day, there was a knock on the front door. Serus opened it to reveal Lucifer's friend Kama.
" Kama, my dear friend" Lucifer said as he sniffed the pretty lilacs that he had around the mansion. " You are just the person I wanted to see".
" Lucifer, angels are asking about you" he said as he shook Lucifer's hand. " Everyone is wondering how the Creation music is coming".
" First of all, you can tell the Elders that the music is done".
" Already?".
" Yes". He gave his friend a serious look. " Something much more important than the music is on my mind right now".
" And what is that?".
" Have the Elders discussed about stewardship of this new Creation?".
" No but I heard that the Father, Son and Spirit will be totally in charge of everything regarding this Creation".
" I see" was Lucifer's reply as he contemplated that thought.
" I have been spreading your name to the various members of the Elders".
" Thank you my friend".



research help: ' Chronicles of the Host' by D Brian Shafer



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: