Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ismay page 4

Ismay page 4 by ric gustafson.


" What happened then Sir?".
" On the main staircase, Chief Engineer Bell told me that he hoped that the pumps would control the water for a while".
" Did you go back to your room?".
" Yes and then I went back to the bridge".
" What happened next?".
" I heard Captain Smith give the order for lifeboats to be prepared and for women and children to go first".
" Did you help with the launching of the boats?".
" Yes, it was 12:05 and I helped with the boats that were on the starboard side of the ship".
" Which specific lifeboats did you help with?".
" Lifeboats 3,5,7,9 and Collapsible C".
" And which boat did you enter Sir?".
" I got into Collapsible C".



research help: ' the sinking of J Bruce Ismay' by Frances Wilson



Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: