Sunday, December 18, 2011

the Fall page 5

the Fall page 5 by ric gustafson


Michael stood in the Grand Square of the City and watched as angels walked by him heading toward different buildings of the Kingdom. He stood next to a wall of the House of Wisdom and began to relax after the busy events of Gabriel's celebration.
An angel walked up to him.
" Greetings Sangius" the archangel said as he gave him a quick hug. " How is the Minister of the Holy Flame doing today?".
" I am honored to be so near the Lord's presence" he replied as he lowered his voice. " But something is bothering me".
" What is that my friend?".
" Lucifer asked me to resign from the Council of Worship".
" Why is that?".
" I don't know but I resigned on my own".
" Sangius, what was going on in those meetings?".
" Lucifer was promoting himself instead of the Lord's ability to reign".
" Were the other angels believing him?".
" Yes Michael they were" he replied with a sigh. " That's why I resigned".
" Thank you my friend for your insight" Michael said as he gave him a goodbye hug.
As they walked away, Lucifer's friend Serus walked around the side of the building after overhearing the whole conversation.


research help: ' Chronicles of the Host' by D Brian Shafer




Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: