Thursday, May 19, 2022

the end of days page 32

 the end of days page 32 by ric gustafson


Rory walked into Building 2 of the Copper Creek application center.
" Right wrist please" asked a guard. He scanned it.
" I was told my mother is one of the female detainees".
The guard pointed down a hallway. " Down that way to the women's detention unit".
Rory walked down to what looked like a huge zoo cage.
A voice came from the cage. " Rory".
" Please open the cage". Inside was his trembling mother.
" Rory, please get me out of here".
Rory hugged her. " Mother, I talked to Carlo".
" Rory, I will not take the mark".
A guard came in. " Mrs Johnston, it's time".
" I'm sorry Mother".  Rory hugged her goodbye. " There's nothing more I can do".
His mother walked out with the guard.
" Rory, give your life to Jesus".
Later, Rory was walking out the building. He kept hearing a strange noise. The noise sounded like a constant thud.


research help: ' The Mark' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: