Wednesday, May 18, 2022

the end of days page 31

 the end of days page 31 by ric gustafson


" Mom, where does the peanut butter go?".
" In the lazy Susan". She put some milk in the refrigerator. " Rory, what happened at the store?".
" Things have changed". He held up his right wrist. " You can't do much of anything without a biochip".
She stared at his wrist. " Rory, why did you do it?".
" I had to". He smiled. " Most of all I wanted to".
" Rory, I believe he is the Anti Christ".
" Mother, he is no Anti Christ". He sighed. " Look at all the great things he is doing around the world". 
Just then, the doorbell rang. Rory walked over and opened it.
" Hello Rory".
" Hello Marcus come in".
The One World officer walked in. " Rory, you probably know why I am here".
" Yes". He walked over and hugged his mother. " Mother, you need to leave with my friend here".
" Why Rory?". She began to cry. " Where is he taking me?".
" I am Carlo's right hand man". He grinned. " I will talk to Carlo tonight and get you out". 
" Get me out of where Rory". She looked at her son. " I will not take the mark".
" I promise I will get you out of there tonight".
" Promise me Rory".
" I promise".


research help: ' The Mark' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: