Sunday, May 1, 2022

the end of days page 16

 the end of days page 16 by ric gustafson


Rory walked into his mother's apartment. She was sitting in her recliner reading her bible.
" Hello Mother". He gave her a peck on the cheek. " I see you are reading your bible".
" Hi Rory". She put down her bible. " I've been reading Revelation 8".
" What wrath is God throwing at us now?".
" Revelation 8:5 says an angel will take a censer, fill it with fire and throw it on the earth".
" And what will be the result of that?".
" Rory. it will be thunder and an earthquake".
" An earthquake?".
Rory shook his head. " Mother, do you believe all that?".
" Of course". She grinned. " Revelation 8 also talks about angels and trumpets".
" I need to go help Mr Simpato". He gave her another peck on the cheek. " I'll see you later".
" Rory, be careful". She gave him a fearful embrace. " I don't trust him".
" I'll be careful".


research help: ' Soul Harvest' by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: