Tuesday, June 25, 2019

the miracle on Titanic page 21

the miracle on Titanic page 21 by ric gustafson


David walked into a room where carved and waxed shelves held their treasures. He noticed Charlene sitting at a table. On top was a Tiffany lamp. He walked past brass mini rails holding an array of books. " I figured you might be here".
She smiled. " I wanted to see if they had a different bible translation than what I have". She looked at David. " Was there something you wanted to tell me?".
" Yes". He held up a small bible. " My mother is loaning me her bible so I can look at it".
" That's great David". She grinned. " You won't regret your decision".
" Also". His voice hesitated. " My mother was able to arrange it so we could sit together at dinner tonight".
" Thank you". She stood up. " My brother and I will look forward to that".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker

Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: