Wednesday, June 19, 2019

I am Mary page 9

I am Mary page 9 by ric gustafson


I found my son in the Temple. Some of the Pharisees had brought forward a young woman. She had been caught in the act of adultery. I could tell they were trying to trap my son. He surprised them by telling them that they without sin toss the first stone. They all dropped their stones and left. I was impressed how he had stumped the Sanhedrin.
One day, Myra and Rachel told me a story that my son had raised someone named Lazarus from the grave. It was hard to believe. It was later confirmed by his sister Mary.
The city was bursting with travelers for Passover. I was anxious to find out what my son was going to do or say during the week.


research help: ' My Son the Savior' by Melody Carlson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: